I walked by BartonPlace on Barton Springs Road today and was shocked at the rate of progress on construction: the 6-story multi-building development has already topped out. In fact, the steel is being put in place to form the project’s distinctive curved roofline (the top units actually have 15′ curved ceilings — some are still available). In addition, we received a full construction update from the developers:
– Roof Installation on Buildings 5 and 6 is ongoing.
– Level 6 of Buildings 3 and 4 will be poured next week.
– The entire garage structure is complete.
– Masonry and Window installation on Buildings 5 and 6 has begun.
– MEP and Sprinkler rough-in continues in Buildings 3, 4, 5 and 6.
– Interior Framing in Buildings 3 and 4 has begun.
In other news, the developers announced that buyers at BartonPlace will receive complimentary Social memberships at Onion Creek Club in southeast Austin. Onion Creek Club has a 27-hole Jimmy Demaret designed golf course as well as other fitness and recreational activities. They also announced and upcoming construction tour at 3:30pm on Sunday, May 3rd (following the taping of Real Estate 101 for 1370AM at Uncle Billy’s next door) and a 4PM wrap party at the BartonPlace presentation center. RSVP here.