Austin Proper Residences
2nd @ Nueces
100 luxury condos
Proposed for delivery in 2018
The Austin Proper condos is a building proposal in downtown Austin. Part of the Greenwater site redevelopment, the Proper is taking the northwest corner of Nueces and 2nd Street. Flanked by the other office towers under-construction, the primary orientation of the Proper is west facing. Generally, the views to the west are “protected” from being obstructed by future development.
Located at 202 Nueces Street (2nd Street @ Nueces)
- 100 units
- Unit sizes: 850 square feet to 6,000-square-feet penthouses
- Unit Types: 3bds, 2bds, 1bds w/study
- Download Floor Plans (pdf)
- 1bds – starting in the 600s
- 2bds – starting at $1mm
- 3bds – starting at $1.8mm
- Concierge: Yes
- Pool: Yes, two pools. One for residences. One for hotel.
- Gym: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- Ground floor cafe
- Bike share
- Scheduled to break ground January 2016
- Current Phase: Fully entitled
- Zoning Status: CBD
- Developer: The Kor Group
- Architects: Handel Architects LLP
- Interior Design: Kelly Wearstler
- $2,043,000 : 202 Nueces ST, Unit 2506, Austin3 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
- $681,000 : 202 Nueces ST, Unit 2204, Austin1 bed, 1 full bath
- $1,279,000 : 202 Nueces ST, Unit 2505, Austin2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
See all Austin Proper Condos.
(all data current as of 1/21/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.