Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
$479,000 : 360 Nueces ST #3508, Austin1 bed, 1 bath
$499,900 : 360 Nueces ST #1613, Austin1 bed, 1 bath
$1,050,000 : 360 Nueces ST #3001, Austin2 beds, 2 baths
$589,000 : 360 Nueces ST #2102, Austin2 beds, 2 baths
$575,000 : 360 Nueces ST #2904, Austin2 beds, 2 baths
$620,000 : 360 Nueces ST #2302, Austin2 beds, 2 baths
$639,500 : 360 Nueces ST #1316, Austin2 beds, 2 baths
$415,000 : 360 Nueces ST #1309, Austin1 bed, 1 bath
See all 360 Condos Austin.
(all data current as of 11/20/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- Completed in 2008
- 44 Floors
- 563 Feet
- 430 Units
- Unit Size: 721 – 2000 SF
- Unit Types: One Bedroom, Two Bedroom
- 23 different floor plans
- Green building. Pets allowed. Developers helping fund renovation and sound-proofing of adjacent Austin Music Hall.
- Concierge: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Gym: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- 24-hour concierge, every unit has balcony or terrace, 2 Communal outdoor grilling stations by the pool, Lobby-level retail, billiard table, clubroom, secure Dog Park, conference room, screening room, swimming pool, fitness center, outdoor fireplace/lounge area on pool deck, access to the hike and bike trail.
- Completed in 2008
- Current Phase: Completed
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Budget: Unknown
- Total SF: 838,000
- Cost / SF: Unknown
- Developer: Novare Group & Andrews Urban
- February 28th, 2018 - Austin’s SkyHouse Apartments: It’s Déjà Vu All Over Again
- October 23rd, 2015 - Seaholm Update
- May 28th, 2015 - Downtown Austin Development Update
- May 22nd, 2015 - Downtown Austin Creek News
- February 12th, 2015 - New Travis County Courthouse Proposal: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
- December 19th, 2014 - Will The Independent Condos Become Austin’s Tallest Tower?
- March 17th, 2013 - Yet another hotel coming, now at 8th & Neches
- December 17th, 2012 - New Downtown Austin Federal Courthouse Opens, Exorcises Ghost of Intel Shell
- June 21st, 2012 - New, Improved Building-by-Building Condo Listings!
- April 12th, 2010 - Condo Liquidity Analysis: Will You Be Able to Sell?