Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all 360 Condos Austin.
(all data current as of 3/31/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
- Completed in 2008
- 44 Floors
- 563 Feet
- 430 Units
- Unit Size: 721 – 2000 SF
- Unit Types: One Bedroom, Two Bedroom
- 23 different floor plans
- Green building. Pets allowed. Developers helping fund renovation and sound-proofing of adjacent Austin Music Hall.
- Concierge: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Gym: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- 24-hour concierge, every unit has balcony or terrace, 2 Communal outdoor grilling stations by the pool, Lobby-level retail, billiard table, clubroom, secure Dog Park, conference room, screening room, swimming pool, fitness center, outdoor fireplace/lounge area on pool deck, access to the hike and bike trail.
- Completed in 2008
- Current Phase: Completed
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Budget: Unknown
- Total SF: 838,000
- Cost / SF: Unknown
- Developer: Novare Group & Andrews Urban
- January 22nd, 2020 - Here’s How Austin Should Grow in the 2020s, According to Austin
- January 9th, 2019 - Here’s a Look at the Condo Project Replacing Castle Hill’s Graffiti Park
- February 28th, 2018 - At the SkyHouse Austin Apartments, It’s Déjà Vu All Over Again
- October 23rd, 2015 - Seaholm Update
- May 28th, 2015 - Downtown Austin Development Update
- May 22nd, 2015 - Downtown Austin Creek News
- February 12th, 2015 - New Travis County Courthouse Proposal: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
- December 19th, 2014 - Will The Independent Condos Become Austin’s Tallest Tower?
- March 17th, 2013 - Yet another hotel coming, now at 8th & Neches
- December 17th, 2012 - New Downtown Austin Federal Courthouse Opens, Exorcises Ghost of Intel Shell
- June 21st, 2012 - New, Improved Building-by-Building Condo Listings!
- April 12th, 2010 - Condo Liquidity Analysis: Will You Be Able to Sell?