Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all 360 Condos Austin.
(all data current as of 5/19/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of the 360 Condos
Perched on the shores of Shoal Creek in the west end of downtown Austin, the 360 Condos are a short walk from the city’s new Central Library and the Seaholm development, placing groceries, fine dining, and other retail needs on your doorstep — not to mention the Hike-and-Bike Trail a stone’s throw away.
- 44 Floors
- 563 Feet tall
- 430 Units
- Completed in 2008
- Unit Sizes: 721 to 2,000 sf
- Unit Types: One-bedroom, two-bedroom
- 23 available floor plans
- Austin Energy Certified Green building
- Pets allowed
- 24-Hour concierge
- Pool with outdoor grilling stations and deck with lounge area
- Garage parking
- Street-level retail space
- Each unit has a balcony or terrace
- Resident amenities include club room, game room with billiard table, secure dog park, conference room, and screening room
- Easy access to the Hike-and-Bike Trail
- Architect: Preston Partnership LLC
- Current Phase: Completed
- Budget: Unknown
- Total SF: 838,000
- Cost / SF: Unknown
- Developer: Novare Group & Andrews Urban
- February 17th, 2022 - It Sure Looks Like the Republic Tower’s Breaking Ground This Spring
- July 22nd, 2021 - Block 185, Austin’s New ‘Google Tower,’ Officially Topped Out Downtown
- March 4th, 2021 - Top 10 Downtown Austin Condos By Total Sales Recorded in 2020
- January 8th, 2021 - Atlanta Might See This Austin Tower Before Austin, Somehow
- April 6th, 2020 - Keep Your Meetings Local With 10 Extremely Austin Zoom Backgrounds
- January 22nd, 2020 - Here’s How Austin Should Grow in the 2020s, According to Austin
- January 9th, 2019 - Here’s a Look at the Condo Project Replacing Castle Hill’s Graffiti Park
- February 28th, 2018 - At the SkyHouse Austin Apartments, It’s Déjà Vu All Over Again
- October 23rd, 2015 - Seaholm Update
- May 28th, 2015 - Downtown Austin Development Update
- May 22nd, 2015 - Downtown Austin Creek News
- February 12th, 2015 - New Travis County Courthouse Proposal: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
- December 19th, 2014 - Will The Independent Condos Become Austin’s Tallest Tower?
- March 17th, 2013 - Yet another hotel coming, now at 8th & Neches
- December 17th, 2012 - New Downtown Austin Federal Courthouse Opens, Exorcises Ghost of Intel Shell
- June 21st, 2012 - New, Improved Building-by-Building Condo Listings!
- April 12th, 2010 - Condo Liquidity Analysis: Will You Be Able to Sell?