Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Seaholm Condos.
(all data current as of 1/21/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of the Seaholm condos
Part of a large 8 acre mixed use development in the southwest quadrant of downtown. The art deco structure includes nearly 100,000 square feet of retail and restaurants, anchored by Trader Joe’s grocery.
- 30 Floors
- 280 dwellings (approximately)
- Unit Types: Studios, One Bedrooms, Two Bedrooms
- Unit sizes: 550 to 2300 square feet
- West facing residences will have “protected views” of Lake and Hill Country
- Pool facing Lady Bird Lake
- Cafe at street level
- Conference room
- Architect: Design Collective, Inc. (DCI), based in Baltimore
- Current Phase: Complete
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Developer: Southwest Strategies Group, Inc., Centro Partners LLC, La Corsha Hospitality Group
- December 12th, 2019 - Hey Austin, What Happened to the Seaholm Waterfront Redevelopment?
- August 20th, 2019 - At the Drake Bridge Commons, New Public Space Brings Docks Downtown
- May 30th, 2019 - At Austin Energy’s New Rainey Street Substation, ‘Modern’ Is the Look
- April 30th, 2019 - Here’s a Closer Look at Downtown’s Drake Bridge Commons Project
- February 18th, 2019 - Rounding Up Development in Austin’s Growing East 12th Street Corridor
- February 16th, 2019 - These Are the Downtown Streets Austinites Want to Transform
- January 11th, 2019 - Here’s Where Austinites Say You’ll Find the ‘Heart’ of Downtown
- October 12th, 2018 - What’s on Our Watchlist This Week?
- September 19th, 2018 - Let’s Remember the Hotel ZaZa, Topped Out and Mysterious in Downtown Austin
- September 1st, 2018 - A Modest Proposal for Connecting Four Blocks in Downtown Austin
- August 8th, 2018 - At Last, Here’s Our First Look at the Block 185 Office Tower
- July 23rd, 2018 - Should Austin Bring Its ‘Dillo Shuttle Back From the Dead?
- July 13th, 2018 - Central Austin Development Roundup: We See Buildings Everywhere
- June 28th, 2018 - Five Takeaways From the Shoal Creek Conservancy’s New Trail Plan
- June 22nd, 2018 - Take a Look at Three Concepts for a Redesigned Brush Square
- June 11th, 2018 - Engineering the Independent, Austin’s Next Tallest Tower
- May 31st, 2018 - Digging Into New Plans for the Seaholm Waterfront’s Long-Awaited Redesign
- March 6th, 2018 - Does Austin Energy’s New Downtown Substation Have to Suck?
- March 2nd, 2018 - A History of Austin’s Famous Hike and Bike Trail, Which Wasn’t Always Green
- February 1st, 2018 - Hey Look, Google Earth Finally Updated Its 3D Buildings in Austin
- September 22nd, 2017 - Rainey Street District Development Roundup: It’s Not Just Bars, You Know
- July 7th, 2017 - What’s Next for Shoal Creek? 12 Improvements to Expect
- June 26th, 2017 - Good and Bad News on Block 185
- June 19th, 2017 - 308 Guadalupe, Downtown’s Next Tallest Tower?
- April 26th, 2017 - After More Than a Century, What’s Changed on Congress Avenue?
- March 8th, 2017 - A Look at Austin’s New Central Library, Inside and Out
- January 27th, 2017 - Design Changes Revealed for Planned 48 East Residential Tower
- December 8th, 2016 - Catching up with MTV’s ‘Austin Stories,’ Nearly 20 Years Later
- September 15th, 2016 - With Seaholm Condos 100% sold, Developer Sells the Retail and Office
- October 23rd, 2015 - Seaholm Update
- May 28th, 2015 - Downtown Austin Development Update
- December 19th, 2014 - Will The Independent Condos Become Austin’s Tallest Tower?
- July 1st, 2014 - RBJ Center: 18 Acres of East Austin To Be Redeveloped
- November 13th, 2013 - Signals That Trinity Tower Could Deliver As Condo
- September 21st, 2013 - Seaholm to go condo
- November 29th, 2012 - Lakeside Buildings To Be Repurposed
- September 3rd, 2012 - Seaholm Project Reveals More Details
- June 11th, 2012 - The Seaholm Fiasco: Historic Building to be Closed to the Public
- February 23rd, 2012 - The Coming Transformation of South Lamar
- December 23rd, 2011 - New Gables Tower Breaks Ground
- December 21st, 2011 - 2nd Street: 3 More Fancy Blocks Coming Soon
- November 4th, 2011 - Look! Renderings of the New Super Central Library!
- October 28th, 2011 - Seaholm Redevelopment: Is it really happening?
- May 6th, 2011 - Seaholm Becoming Essential Downtown Music, Art, Party Venue
- October 11th, 2010 - Seaholm Redevelopment Goes to Council Vote
- June 13th, 2010 - Austonian, Four Seasons Prepare to Open
- May 14th, 2010 - Two More Austin Condo Skyscrapers Announced!!!
- May 4th, 2010 - Seaholm Development Update
- April 19th, 2010 - 15-Story Downtown Office Tower Proposed
- December 17th, 2008 - Downtown Water Treatment Plant Decommissioned, New Neighborhood to Emerge
- November 22nd, 2008 - Seaholm Redevelopment Inches Forward
- October 31st, 2008 - Original Series on Downtown Austin TV
- June 19th, 2008 - Trammell Crow to Develop 6 Acre Downtown Site
- June 8th, 2008 - City Staff Recommends Trammell Crow Proposal for Green Water Treatment Site
- May 23rd, 2008 - The Big Roundup: Our Austin Condo Market Update
- May 12th, 2008 - The Next Big Downtown Change: 5 Proposals for Green Water Treatment Site Revealed
- May 4th, 2008 - Financing in Hand, W Austin Hotel & Condos to Begin Construction on Monday
- April 15th, 2008 - Seaholm Plan Approved: New Downtown Neighborhood to Emerge in 2011
- March 4th, 2008 - New Downtown Affordable Housing Initiative
- January 12th, 2008 - The Austin Parking Enterprise has Arrived
- December 31st, 2007 - New Destination Library May be Incorporated into Seaholm Plan
- December 14th, 2007 - Seaholm Rezoning Under Way
- November 19th, 2007 - Huge Downtown Site Slated for Development
- August 13th, 2007 - Seaholm Construction Begins
- February 2nd, 2007 - Seaholm Details Revealed