Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
This is building is new construction. Not all residences are listed here. For additional information, inquire using the form below or call TOWERS Realty 512-236-8898.
$8,900,000 : 202 Nueces ST #3201, Austin5 beds, 7 baths
$777,000 : 202 Nueces ST #2204, Austin1 bed, 1 bath
$1,500,000 : 202 Nueces ST #2505, Austin2 beds, 3 baths
$2,775,000 : 202 Nueces ST #2606, Austin2 beds, 3 baths
See all Austin Proper Condos.
(all data current as of 10/23/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of The Austin Proper Condos
Part of the Greenwater site redevelopment, the Proper is taking the northwest corner of Nueces and 2nd Street. Flanked by the other office towers under-construction, the primary orientation of the Proper is west facing. Generally, the views to the west are “protected” from being obstructed by future development.
- 32 Floors
- 100 dwellings (approximately)
- Unit Types: One Bedrooms, Two Bedrooms, Three Bedroom, Penthouse
- Several residences will have “protected views” of Lake and Hill Country
- Street level Cafe
- Hotel access/li>
- Architect: Handel Architects
- Current Phase: Construction
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Interior Design: Kelly Wearstler
- Developer: The Kor Groupo
- September 14th, 2018 - Central Austin Development Roundup: Fresh Buildings Found Here
- August 8th, 2018 - At Last, Here’s Our First Look at the Block 185 Office Tower
- July 13th, 2018 - Central Austin Development Roundup: We See Buildings Everywhere
- June 28th, 2018 - Five Takeaways From the Shoal Creek Conservancy’s New Trail Plan
- May 3rd, 2018 - Central Austin Development Roundup: It’s Tower Time, Y’all
- March 1st, 2018 - Inside the 70 Rainey Condo Tower, Underway on Downtown’s Eastern Edge
- December 5th, 2017 - Conversation with George Blume
- October 17th, 2017 - More Than 1,000 Apartment Units Headed to Austin’s South Shore
- August 24th, 2017 - FIRST LOOK: Austin Proper, Under Construction in the 2nd Street District
- June 26th, 2017 - Good and Bad News on Block 185
- January 23rd, 2016 - Progress at Austin Proper as Developers Acquire the Land
- July 2nd, 2015 - Remember When There Weren’t Enough Hotels in Downtown Austin?
- May 28th, 2015 - Downtown Austin Development Update
- May 7th, 2015 - New Proposed Development – The Austin Proper (Block 188)
- February 5th, 2015 - Something is finally happening at 220 S Congress
- April 13th, 2013 - Cousins buys Congress Ave building, other project delayed