Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Austin City Lofts for sale.
(all data current as of 5/23/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of Austin City Lofts
Completed in 2004, Austin City Lofts has had a distinguished roster of residents. Many two story units on the upper floors have 20-foot ceilings. Situated along Shoal Creek, the building is known for its superb location near Whole Foods and attractive contemporary architecture.
- 14 Floors
- 82 dwellings (approximately)
- 176 feet tall
- Unit Types: One Bedrooms, Two Bedrooms, Three bedrooms
- Unit sizes: 1009 to 3049 square feet
- West facing residences will have “protected views” of Lake and Hill Country
- 24-hour Concierge
- Architect: Page Southerland Page; Lawrence W. Speck Associates
- Current Phase: Complete
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Developer: CLB Partners
- August 20th, 2018 - Let’s Catch Up on the Frank & Angie’s Residential Tower Plan
- February 13th, 2018 - Downtown Austin’s Most Mysterious Building Proposals, Mapped
- June 21st, 2012 - New, Improved Building-by-Building Condo Listings!
- March 14th, 2012 - Nokonah shows strong Price Appreciation, 360 Growth Flat
- January 21st, 2012 - Exclusive: Full Year Analysis of 2011 Downtown Austin Condo Sales
- December 15th, 2011 - Plaza Lofts: Once You Move In, You Don’t Move Out
- November 7th, 2011 - Exclusive: October Condo Sales Set New Records
- April 10th, 2011 - Exclusive: March Condo Sales Fall, Prices Increase
- April 3rd, 2011 - Exclusive: Building-by-Building Sales Analysis
- January 24th, 2011 - Analysis: 2010 Condo Sales Results
- September 28th, 2010 - Updated: Building-by-Building Monthly Condo Fees
- June 13th, 2010 - Austonian, Four Seasons Prepare to Open
- April 12th, 2010 - Condo Liquidity Analysis: Will You Be Able to Sell?
- March 6th, 2010 - Another Downtown Building Boom?
- December 20th, 2009 - New 27-Story Condo/Office Project Announced!
- November 10th, 2009 - Exclusive: October Downtown Condo Sales
- November 3rd, 2009 - Exclusive: Strong October & September Downtown Condo Sales
- September 25th, 2009 - Exclusive: Building-by-Building Condo Fees
- June 19th, 2009 - EXCLUSIVE: Downtown Condo Market Surges
- March 30th, 2009 - Condo Values by Building: Austintowers Exclusive
- November 26th, 2008 - How Many Units Exist Today in Downtown Austin?
- May 6th, 2007 - Now Available: Real-time Condo Listings!