Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
Lot Size157 sqft
Home Size1,287 sqft
See all Brown Building condos for sale.
(all data current as of 5/27/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of the Brown Building condos
The Brown Building is a 1938 landmark with a distinguished history. Residents enjoy true open loft style design. The building used to house the offices of Congressman, and future President, LBJ. As a historic landmark, all units benefit from greatly reduced property taxes.
- 10 Floors
- 120 Feet
- 89 dwellings (approximately)
- Completed in 2004
- Unit Types: One Bedrooms, Two Bedrooms
- Rooftop Patio
- 10.5 foot ceilings
- Current Phase: Complete
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Architect: STG
- October 5th, 2021 - Embracing the Bittersweet Beauty of Congress Avenue’s Hyatt Centric Tower
- February 3rd, 2021 - At Brazos Place, Downtown Austin Condos Preserve a ‘Hotel of Distinction’
- January 28th, 2021 - Celebrating 85 Years of New Deal Style at Austin’s Former U.S. Courthouse
- July 14th, 2020 - Preservation Austin’s Downtown-Loving 2020 Homes Tour Heads Online
- March 6th, 2020 - Preservation Austin’s 2020 Homes Tour Gives Downtown Living Its Due
- November 23rd, 2019 - Hitting the Bricks at Downtown Austin’s Finest Masonry Residential Towers
- September 13th, 2019 - The Forgotten History of Normandie Arms, Austin’s First Apartment Tower
- July 3rd, 2018 - Colorado Street Goes Two-Way This Month in Downtown Austin
- September 26th, 2017 - A Closer Look at Plans for Block 71, Downtown’s Latest Transformation
- November 15th, 2016 - The Odd Thing About Austin’s Skyline
- June 21st, 2012 - New, Improved Building-by-Building Condo Listings!
- March 14th, 2012 - Nokonah shows strong Price Appreciation, 360 Growth Flat
- January 21st, 2012 - Exclusive: Full Year Analysis of 2011 Downtown Austin Condo Sales
- December 15th, 2011 - Plaza Lofts: Once You Move In, You Don’t Move Out
- November 7th, 2011 - Exclusive: October Condo Sales Set New Records
- September 14th, 2011 - Exclusive: Strong August Sales, But Value Prevails
- April 12th, 2010 - Condo Liquidity Analysis: Will You Be Able to Sell?
- February 22nd, 2010 - Sabine Auction Pricing Analysis: Looking at MLS Sales
- November 3rd, 2009 - Exclusive: Strong October & September Downtown Condo Sales
- June 19th, 2009 - EXCLUSIVE: Downtown Condo Market Surges
- April 27th, 2009 - Exclusive: March Downtown Condo Sales Disappoint
- March 30th, 2009 - Condo Values by Building: Austintowers Exclusive
- November 26th, 2008 - How Many Units Exist Today in Downtown Austin?
- June 26th, 2007 - Site Update: 3 New Profiles Added!
- May 6th, 2007 - Now Available: Real-time Condo Listings!
8th & Brazos
Sabine on 5th
5th & Sabine
11th & Colorado