Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
$825,000 : 300 Bowie ST #2903, Austin2 beds, 2 baths
$432,500 : 300 Bowie ST #2406, Austin1 bed, 1 bath
$640,000 : 300 Bowie ST #1207, Austin2 beds, 2 baths
$389,000 : 300 Bowie ST #808, Austin1 bed, 1 bath
$385,000 : 300 Bowie ST #1102, Austin1 bed, 1 bath
$420,000 : 300 Bowie ST #1704, Austin1 bed, 1 bath
$660,000 : 300 Bowie ST #2301, Austin2 beds, 2 baths
See all Spring condos for sale.
(all data current as of 12/12/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Downtown Austin’s Spring Condos represents one of the City’s few “point” towers. Its slender profile and green tinted windows are two of its most distinctive features, and noticeable by anyone traveling into downtown from the west. Highlights of Spring are its proximity to Whole Foods, Trader Joes, and the Seaholm District.
- Completed in 2009
- 42 Floors
- 455 Feet
- 246 Units
- Unit Size: 565 – 1704 SF
- Unit Types: One Bedroom, Two Bedroom, Three Bedroom
- Ground-floor shops with 20-foot sidewalks. Located within a block of Whole Foods. Just north of Seaholm redevelopment site.
- Concierge: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Gym: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- Shared private guest quarters and dining room can be used when guests visit, door to door trash pickup, direct access to the Pure Austin gym, direct access the Hike & Bike trail.
- Completed in 2009
- Current Phase: Completed
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Developer: Spring Austin Partners Ltd.
- Architects: Vancouver, BC-based Rafii Architects Inc
- November 15th, 2016 - The Odd Thing About Austin’s Skyline
- May 22nd, 2015 - Downtown Austin Creek News
- December 19th, 2012 - 13 Months After Ominous Heritage Tree Vote, Endeavor Breaks Ground On Bowie Street Project
- August 5th, 2012 - Update: 3eleven (311 Bowie Street)
- July 22nd, 2012 - Exclusive: Downtown Austin Condo Sales Report
- June 28th, 2007 - Spring Breaks Ground