Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
Downtown Austin’s Spring Condos represents one of the city’s few “point” towers. Its slender profile and green-tinted windows are two of its most distinctive features, and even after more than a decade of additional construction the building remains prominent on the skyline for anyone traveling into downtown from the west. Some of the highlights of Spring are its proximity to grocery options like Whole Foods, and Trader Joes; along with the many retail, dining, and outdoor recreation options offered in and around the Seaholm District.
- 42 Floors
- 455 Feet
- 246 Units
- Completed in 2009
- Unit Size: 565 sf to 1704 sf
- Unit Types: One-bedroom,two-bedroom, three-bedroom
- 24-hour concierge
- Garage parking
- Shared private guest quarters and dining room can be used when guests visit
- Door-to-door trash pickup,
- Direct access to the Pure Austin gym and the Hike-and-Bike Trail.
- Ground-floor retail space including 20-foot-wide sidewalks.
- Architect: Vancouver, B.C.-based Rafii Architects Inc.
- Current Phase: Complete
- Total square footage: 620,000
- Developer: Spring Austin Partners Ltd.
- November 15th, 2016 - The Odd Thing About Austin’s Skyline
- May 22nd, 2015 - Downtown Austin Creek News
- December 19th, 2012 - 13 Months After Ominous Heritage Tree Vote, Endeavor Breaks Ground On Bowie Street Project
- August 5th, 2012 - Update: 3eleven (311 Bowie Street)
- July 22nd, 2012 - Exclusive: Downtown Austin Condo Sales Report
- June 28th, 2007 - Spring Breaks Ground