Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
70 Rainey is new construction and availability is subject to change.
Inquire using the form below or call TOWERS Realty 512-236-8898 for additional information.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all 70 Rainey Condos.
(all data current as of 4/24/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of 70 Rainey Condos (aka. Seventy Rainey)
In 2014, Manhattan developer Sackman Enterprises acquired through Fremont Holdings, LLC, the fully-entitled, CBD zoned, site from Riverside Resources. For the past couple of years the site has hosted several mobile food vendors, serving thousands of pedestrians walking on Rainey Street. With the Mexican American Cultural Center located immediately west of the building site, 70 Rainey’s west facing residences will offer amazing views of the lake and hill country.
- 35 Floors
- 160 dwellings (approximately)
- Unit Types: One Bedrooms, Two Bedrooms, Penthouse
- West facing residences will have “protected views” of Lake and Hill Country
- Pool facing Lady Bird Lake
- Architect: Page
- Current Phase: Construction
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Developer: Sackman
- April 20th, 2019 - Central Austin Development Roundup: Blue Skies, Big Towers
- April 1st, 2019 - Getting to Know 44 East Avenue, Raising the Roof in the Rainey Street District
- February 25th, 2019 - The Rainey Street District’s Next Tower Is Called ‘The Quincy’ for Some Reason
- February 14th, 2019 - An Unexpected Tower Arrives in Downtown Austin’s Northwest Gap
- January 18th, 2019 - Central Austin Development Roundup: Lots of Holes in the Ground
- December 27th, 2018 - Closings have begun at Fifth & West
- October 18th, 2018 - Welcome to the New East Avenue
- August 21st, 2018 - Here’s a Snazzy New Look at Downtown Austin’s 5th & Brazos Tower
- June 27th, 2018 - The View From the Top at 70 Rainey
- May 24th, 2018 - Central Austin Development Roundup: Towers, Trails, and Everything Else
- April 6th, 2018 - 29-Story Mixed-Use Tower Planned for Red River Street Near Rainey
- March 1st, 2018 - Inside the 70 Rainey Condo Tower, Underway on Downtown’s Eastern Edge
- February 1st, 2018 - Hey Look, Google Earth Finally Updated Its 3D Buildings in Austin
- November 30th, 2017 - Getting to Know Block 71, Downtown’s Most Fascinating Mixed-Use Plan
- November 20th, 2017 - Rainey Street’s 9-Story Mixed-Use Project Moves Forward
- October 25th, 2017 - MÁSMACC: Downtown Austin’s Boldest Architecture At Risk
- October 25th, 2017 - Refresh Your Memory on Rainey Street’s Most Mysterious Mixed-Use Project
- September 22nd, 2017 - Rainey Street District Development Roundup: It’s Not Just Bars, You Know
- September 7th, 2017 - Micro-Housing Finally Heads Downtown
- September 1st, 2017 - Central Austin Development Roundup: It Just Keeps Happening
- November 11th, 2016 - An Indoor Ski Resort Next To COTA Was On Offer During Last Month’s Texas-China Summit
- July 13th, 2016 - News & Rumors Round Up
- June 9th, 2016 - Roundup: More downtown Austin development yet to come in 2017
- September 15th, 2015 - First Look at 48 East: Rainey Street’s Newest Tower
- September 2nd, 2015 - Downtown News ROUNDUP
- May 28th, 2015 - Downtown Austin Development Update
- April 4th, 2015 - 70 Rainey – New Renderings of Downtown Austin’s Next Condo Tower
- March 27th, 2013 - Rainey Street District Drawing More Development