Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
Lot Size118 sqft
Home Size753 sqft
Home Size1,461 sqft
Lot Size131 sqft
Home Size728 sqft
Lot Size227 sqft
Home Size1,460 sqft
Lot Size131 sqft
Home Size951 sqft
See all Sabine condos for sale.
(all data current as of 6/5/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of The Sabine condos
Condo conversion project of a previous office building on Waller Creek, adjoining the Hilton Garden Inn on 5th Street near I-35.
- 10 Floors
- 130 Feet
- 80 dwellings (approximately)
- Completed in 2007
- Unit Types: One Bedrooms, Two Bedrooms
Eleven foot ceiling standard, state-of-the-art stainless appliances, sealed concrete floor, glass tile back splash, subway tile in the bathrooms, granite counters in the kitchen.
- Current Phase: Complete
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Architect: –
- Developer: CWS Capital Partners
- Total area: 100,000 square feet
- January 31st, 2023 - ‘Experiential Living’ Tower Planned in Downtown Austin’s Innovation District
- January 24th, 2023 - Grant Plaza Redevelopment Bringing Downtown Residences to Sixth Street
- November 9th, 2022 - A Block-Sized Redevelopment Could Join East Sixth Street’s Planned Revival
- January 28th, 2022 - Former State Pension Office Could Host Tower in Downtown’s ‘Innovation District’
- December 17th, 2021 - One Real Estate Company Now Owns More Than 30 Properties on East Sixth
- August 26th, 2021 - It’s Cranes Up for the Waller at Symphony Square in Downtown Austin
- April 6th, 2021 - Demolition Finally Kicks Off at Symphony Square in Downtown Austin
- March 17th, 2021 - The Mystery of Symphony Square, Austin’s Best-Kept 31-Story Secret
- February 3rd, 2021 - At Brazos Place, Downtown Austin Condos Preserve a ‘Hotel of Distinction’
- January 7th, 2021 - Central Austin Development Roundup: New Year, Same Towers
- March 11th, 2020 - Waterloo Central Office Project Heads for a Shuttered Smoke Shop Downtown
- February 4th, 2020 - Let’s Have a Nice Day at Waterloo Park, (Finally) Set to Open This Fall
- November 23rd, 2019 - Hitting the Bricks at Downtown Austin’s Finest Masonry Residential Towers
- October 31st, 2019 - Here’s What’s Next at Symphony Square
- September 27th, 2019 - Waller Creek Looked Pretty Bad in 1977
- September 26th, 2019 - With Offices on the Way, a Historic East Sixth Street Building Earns Its Face-Lift
- August 30th, 2019 - Central Austin Development Roundup: It’s Pretty Obvious We Like the Towers
- June 4th, 2019 - Downtown Austin’s Sabine Street Promenade is Finally Happening
- May 2nd, 2019 - East of the Capitol, Symphony Square’s Getting Taller Very Carefully
- November 21st, 2018 - What’s on Our Watchlist This Week?
- May 1st, 2018 - Fun Facts on Downtown’s Upcoming Alexan Capitol Apartment Tower
- February 2nd, 2018 - Don’t Look Now, but Gensler’s Teasing Austin About Its Next Downtown Tower
- October 20th, 2017 - Renderings Emerge for 30-Story Alexan Apartment Tower at 11th & Sabine
- September 28th, 2017 - Waterloo Park’s Scale Model Is a Glimpse into Austin’s Future
- August 30th, 2017 - 30-Story Alexan Capitol Apartment Tower Planned at 11th & Sabine
- August 29th, 2017 - Looking Back at Austin’s 1915 Flood, When Waller and Shoal Creeks Soaked the City
- July 13th, 2017 - What’s the Latest on the Emerging Downtown District East of the Capitol?
- May 19th, 2017 - New Mixed-Use Tower Plan Heats Up East 11th & 12th Streets
- May 16th, 2017 - New Block 87 Plans Describe Market, Hotel Space at 7th and Trinity Mixed-Use Project
- May 5th, 2017 - 30-Story Multifamily Tower Headed to 11th & Sabine Block
- September 10th, 2016 - Central Health Invites Brackenridge Campus Development
- May 22nd, 2015 - Downtown Austin Creek News
- June 21st, 2012 - New, Improved Building-by-Building Condo Listings!
- March 14th, 2012 - Nokonah shows strong Price Appreciation, 360 Growth Flat
- February 2nd, 2012 - Waller Update: 9 Design Teams Selected
- January 9th, 2012 - Sabine: the Next “Great Street”
- June 12th, 2011 - Wow! Strong April & May MLS Condo Sales & Price Appreciation
- January 24th, 2011 - Analysis: 2010 Condo Sales Results
- September 28th, 2010 - Updated: Building-by-Building Monthly Condo Fees
- May 12th, 2010 - Hilton Condo Owners Sue Over Quality Problems
- April 12th, 2010 - Condo Liquidity Analysis: Will You Be Able to Sell?
- March 1st, 2010 - Sabine Auction Results!
- February 22nd, 2010 - Sabine Auction Pricing Analysis: Looking at MLS Sales
- February 8th, 2010 - Sabine Auction Update
- January 11th, 2010 - Sabine Auction Planned for February
- December 17th, 2009 - Sabine & Star Riverside Posted for Foreclosure
- September 25th, 2009 - Exclusive: Building-by-Building Condo Fees
- April 27th, 2009 - Exclusive: March Downtown Condo Sales Disappoint
- March 30th, 2009 - Condo Values by Building: Austintowers Exclusive
- March 17th, 2009 - Problems at the Sabine: Residents Sue Developer
- November 26th, 2008 - How Many Units Exist Today in Downtown Austin?
- July 12th, 2008 - Updated: Building-by-Building Monthly Condo Fees
- April 7th, 2008 - Who is Buying Downtown: 5 Statistics that Summarize Downtown Condo Demographics
- October 29th, 2007 - New: Four Seasons Residences Listings
- October 27th, 2007 - Austonian Condo Fees Set a New Record!
- September 28th, 2007 - Downtown Condo Tour This Sunday
- September 15th, 2007 - The Monthly Cost of Luxury Living
- July 27th, 2007 - Updated: Condo Fees by Building
- June 6th, 2007 - Condo Fees by Building
- March 14th, 2007 - The Condo Conversion Wave
8th & Brazos
7th & Colorado
11th & Colorado