Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Sabine condos for sale.
(all data current as of 9/18/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of The Sabine condos
Condo conversion project of a previous office building on Waller Creek, adjoining the Hilton Garden Inn on 5th Street near I-35.
- 10 Floors
- 130 Feet
- 80 dwellings (approximately)
- Completed in 2007
- Unit Types: One Bedrooms, Two Bedrooms
Eleven foot ceiling standard, state-of-the-art stainless appliances, sealed concrete floor, glass tile back splash, subway tile in the bathrooms, granite counters in the kitchen.
- Current Phase: Complete
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Architect: –
- Developer: CWS Capital Partners
- Total area: 100,000 square feet
- August 30th, 2019 - Central Austin Development Roundup: It’s Pretty Obvious We Like the Towers
- June 4th, 2019 - Downtown Austin’s Sabine Street Promenade is Finally Happening
- May 2nd, 2019 - East of the Capitol, Symphony Square’s Getting Taller Very Carefully
- November 21st, 2018 - What’s on Our Watchlist This Week?
- May 1st, 2018 - Fun Facts on Downtown’s Upcoming Alexan Capitol Apartment Tower
- February 2nd, 2018 - Don’t Look Now, but Gensler’s Teasing Austin About Its Next Downtown Tower
- October 20th, 2017 - Renderings Emerge for 30-Story Alexan Apartment Tower at 11th & Sabine
- September 28th, 2017 - Waterloo Park’s Scale Model Is a Glimpse into Austin’s Future
- August 30th, 2017 - 30-Story Alexan Capitol Apartment Tower Planned at 11th & Sabine
- August 29th, 2017 - Looking Back at Austin’s 1915 Flood, When Waller and Shoal Creeks Soaked the City
- July 13th, 2017 - What’s the Latest on the Emerging Downtown District East of the Capitol?
- May 19th, 2017 - New Mixed-Use Tower Plan Heats Up East 11th & 12th Streets
- May 16th, 2017 - New Block 87 Plans Describe Market, Hotel Space at 7th and Trinity Mixed-Use Project
- May 5th, 2017 - 30-Story Multifamily Tower Headed to 11th & Sabine Block
- September 10th, 2016 - Central Health Invites Brackenridge Campus Development
- May 22nd, 2015 - Downtown Austin Creek News
- June 21st, 2012 - New, Improved Building-by-Building Condo Listings!
- March 14th, 2012 - Nokonah shows strong Price Appreciation, 360 Growth Flat
- February 2nd, 2012 - Waller Update: 9 Design Teams Selected
- January 9th, 2012 - Sabine: the Next “Great Street”
- June 12th, 2011 - Wow! Strong April & May MLS Condo Sales & Price Appreciation
- January 24th, 2011 - Analysis: 2010 Condo Sales Results
- September 28th, 2010 - Updated: Building-by-Building Monthly Condo Fees
- May 12th, 2010 - Hilton Condo Owners Sue Over Quality Problems
- April 12th, 2010 - Condo Liquidity Analysis: Will You Be Able to Sell?
- March 1st, 2010 - Sabine Auction Results!
- February 22nd, 2010 - Sabine Auction Pricing Analysis: Looking at MLS Sales
- February 8th, 2010 - Sabine Auction Update
- January 11th, 2010 - Sabine Auction Planned for February
- December 17th, 2009 - Sabine & Star Riverside Posted for Foreclosure
- September 25th, 2009 - Exclusive: Building-by-Building Condo Fees
- April 27th, 2009 - Exclusive: March Downtown Condo Sales Disappoint
- March 30th, 2009 - Condo Values by Building: Austintowers Exclusive
- March 17th, 2009 - Problems at the Sabine: Residents Sue Developer
- November 26th, 2008 - How Many Units Exist Today in Downtown Austin?
- July 12th, 2008 - Updated: Building-by-Building Monthly Condo Fees
- April 7th, 2008 - Who is Buying Downtown: 5 Statistics that Summarize Downtown Condo Demographics
- October 29th, 2007 - New: Four Seasons Residences Listings
- October 27th, 2007 - Austonian Condo Fees Set a New Record!
- September 28th, 2007 - Downtown Condo Tour This Sunday
- September 15th, 2007 - The Monthly Cost of Luxury Living
- July 27th, 2007 - Updated: Condo Fees by Building
- June 6th, 2007 - Condo Fees by Building
- March 14th, 2007 - The Condo Conversion Wave