Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
Fifth & West is new construction and availability is subject to change.
Inquire using the form below or call TOWERS Realty 512-236-8898 for additional information.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Fifth & West Condos.
(all data current as of 10/24/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of Fifth & West Condos (aka. “5th & West”)
Located on the northeast corner of 5th & West Avenue. The building architecture is a triangular tower, with the longest plane on the southeast side so as to manage the Capital View Corridor that crosses the site diagonally.
- 39 Floors
- 154 dwellings (approximately)
- Building Height: 448ft
- Total Building Size: 321,811 sf
- Unit sizes: avg size 1,624 sf
- Unit Types: 3bds, 2bds, 1bds w/study
- Bike share
- Scheduled to break ground October 2014
- Current Phase: Under construction
- Zoning Status: CBD
- Developer: Riverside Resources
- Architects: GDA Architects
- Interior Design: Michael Hsu Architects
- September 23rd, 2021 - Admiring the Curves at Gensler’s Stunning Whole Foods Office Project
- June 24th, 2021 - West Avenue’s Most Mysterious Tower-Friendly Properties Hit the Market
- June 30th, 2020 - Lake Flato-Designed Canopy by Hilton Hotel Opens Tomorrow on West Sixth
- February 10th, 2020 - After 5 Years of Development, Closings Arrive at the Austin Proper Residences
- April 24th, 2019 - At Fifth and Nueces, Downtown’s Next Tower Is Only a Matter of Time
- April 11th, 2019 - Here’s the Travis, Bringing 50 Floors of Apartments to the Rainey Street District
- February 25th, 2019 - The Rainey Street District’s Next Tower Is Called ‘The Quincy’ for Some Reason
- December 27th, 2018 - Closings have begun at Fifth & West
- August 20th, 2018 - Let’s Catch Up on the Frank & Angie’s Residential Tower Plan
- August 6th, 2018 - Downtown Austin’s 600 Guadalupe Tower: Brought to You by the Letter ‘X’
- March 1st, 2018 - Inside the 70 Rainey Condo Tower, Underway on Downtown’s Eastern Edge
- February 13th, 2018 - Downtown Austin’s Most Mysterious Building Proposals, Mapped
- December 7th, 2017 - Calling Austin’s Tech Firms: Your New Office Will Arrive at East 6th and Chicon
- August 30th, 2017 - 30-Story Alexan Capitol Apartment Tower Planned at 11th & Sabine
- July 21st, 2017 - Details Arrive on 44-Story Tower Above Sullivan’s at 3rd and Colorado
- May 12th, 2017 - An Inside Look at Fifth & West
- November 1st, 2016 - 39 Story Residential Tower Proposed at 3rd & Colorado
- May 28th, 2015 - Downtown Austin Development Update