Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Milago Condos For Sale.
(all data current as of 3/21/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
The Milago Condos is a mid-rise building at the bottom of the Rainey Street District. These residences boast an enviable location on the hike & bike trail. This geography makes it popular for people with pets and an active outdoor lifestyle.
- Completed in 2006
- 13 Floors
- 142 Feet
- 240 Units
- Units from 750 – 2421 Square Feet
- Unit Types: One Bedroom, Two Bedroom, Three Bedroom
- Located on the lake with direct access to the hike and bike trail and a nearby canoe dock.
- Concierge: Yes
- Pool: Yes
- Gym: Yes
- Parking: Yes
- Direct access to hike and bike trails.
- On-site private storage.
- Community clubroom that can be reserved for private parties.
- 9′ – 10′ foot ceilings.
- Wireless internet access in common areas.
- Completed in 2006
- Budget: Unknown
- Total SF: Unknown
- Developer: Fairfield Development, LLC
- Architects: WDG Architecture, PLLC
- March 1st, 2018 - Inside the 70 Rainey Condo Tower, Underway on Downtown’s Eastern Edge
- May 16th, 2017 - Austin Redditors Dig Up Rainey Street’s Past Life
- April 4th, 2015 - 70 Rainey – New Renderings of Downtown Austin’s Next Condo Tower
- June 21st, 2012 - New, Improved Building-by-Building Condo Listings!
- April 20th, 2012 - This Sunday: Downtown Living Tour
- March 14th, 2012 - Nokonah shows strong Price Appreciation, 360 Growth Flat
- March 9th, 2012 - Exclusive: January & February Sales Fetch Higher Prices
- January 21st, 2012 - Exclusive: Full Year Analysis of 2011 Downtown Austin Condo Sales
- January 18th, 2012 - New 23-Story Rainey Street Apartment Tower to Rise, Block Neighboring Views
- November 7th, 2011 - Exclusive: October Condo Sales Set New Records
- July 15th, 2011 - Exclusive: June Condo Sales Set New Record
- June 12th, 2011 - Wow! Strong April & May MLS Condo Sales & Price Appreciation
- April 10th, 2011 - Exclusive: March Condo Sales Fall, Prices Increase
- March 12th, 2011 - Exclusive: Condo Sales Soar in February
- February 4th, 2011 - Large Rainey Street Lot Under Contract
- December 10th, 2010 - Exclusive: October Downtown Condo Sales
- November 12th, 2010 - The Next Wave of Rainey Street Development
- September 28th, 2010 - Updated: Building-by-Building Monthly Condo Fees
- September 7th, 2010 - Exclusive: 30 Month Milago Sales Analysis
- June 13th, 2010 - Austonian, Four Seasons Prepare to Open
- April 12th, 2010 - Condo Liquidity Analysis: Will You Be Able to Sell?
- March 8th, 2010 - Exclusive: 2009 Condo MLS Sales Review
- December 28th, 2009 - Exclusive: November Condo Sales Volume Strong, Prices Moderate
- November 24th, 2009 - Milago: Detailed Comparable Sales Analysis
- November 3rd, 2009 - Exclusive: Strong October & September Downtown Condo Sales
- September 25th, 2009 - Exclusive: Building-by-Building Condo Fees
- July 31st, 2009 - June Downtown Condo Sales: Mediocre
- June 19th, 2009 - EXCLUSIVE: Downtown Condo Market Surges
- April 27th, 2009 - Exclusive: March Downtown Condo Sales Disappoint
- March 30th, 2009 - Condo Values by Building: Austintowers Exclusive
- January 28th, 2009 - New Market Data: 2008 Downtown Condo Sales Analysis
- November 26th, 2008 - How Many Units Exist Today in Downtown Austin?
- September 3rd, 2008 - Development Update: The other 13 Buildings Rising Downtown
- July 24th, 2008 - Austin Downtown Rental Glut?
- July 12th, 2008 - Updated: Building-by-Building Monthly Condo Fees
- July 9th, 2008 - Look! Is that a kid in a downtown condo?
- April 28th, 2008 - 2008 Downtown Condo Property Assessments: Shockingly Modest Growth
- October 27th, 2007 - Austonian Condo Fees Set a New Record!
- September 15th, 2007 - The Monthly Cost of Luxury Living
- July 27th, 2007 - Updated: Condo Fees by Building
- July 1st, 2007 - The NEW Austin Luxury Condo Market
- June 6th, 2007 - Condo Fees by Building
- June 2nd, 2007 - New 31-Story Rental Tower Breaks Ground
- May 16th, 2007 - Flipping in Austin?
- May 6th, 2007 - Now Available: Real-time Condo Listings!
- April 8th, 2007 - Huge Downtown Plot Available for Development