Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all 5 Fifty Five (555 Hilton) condos for sale.
(all data current as of 7/12/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of the 5 Fifty Five (“555” or “Hilton Condos”)
Although a separate legal entity, the 5 Fifty Five is co-located with the Hilton Hotel across from the convention center. Condo units are located on floors 5 – 9 and 27 – 31. Every unit has a balcony and floor-to-ceiling windows. Residents have access to room service and other hotel services through the concierge. Compared to many downtown Austin condos the 5 Fifty Five’s residences tend to feel larger than similarly sized units in other buildings.
- 31 Floors
- 377 Feet
- 98 dwellings (approximately)
- Completed in 2004
- Unit Types: One Bedrooms, Two Bedrooms, Three Bedrooms, Penthouse
*8th floor pool, spa, and workout room requires additional fee.
- 24-hour Concierge
- Guest suites
- Conference room
- Current Phase: Complete
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Developer: Landmark Organization L.P.
- Architects: Ellerbe Becket, Inc. and Susman Tisdale Gayle Architects, Inc.
- August 30th, 2019 - Central Austin Development Roundup: It’s Pretty Obvious We Like the Towers
- August 8th, 2019 - At Downtown Austin’s Block 36, ‘Micro-Unit’ Apartments and Billboards Mingle
- December 9th, 2018 - Notice Anything Different About Austin’s Downtown Hilton Lately?
- June 22nd, 2018 - Take a Look at Three Concepts for a Redesigned Brush Square
- April 27th, 2018 - 30-Story Tower Concept Could Rise at Fifth and Red River in Downtown Austin
- January 27th, 2018 - Long Before Carmelo’s It Was the Depot Hotel, Now Take a Peek at What’s Being Planned
- November 15th, 2016 - The Odd Thing About Austin’s Skyline
- May 22nd, 2015 - Downtown Austin Creek News
- June 21st, 2012 - New, Improved Building-by-Building Condo Listings!
- July 15th, 2011 - Exclusive: June Condo Sales Set New Record
- January 24th, 2011 - Analysis: 2010 Condo Sales Results
- December 10th, 2010 - Exclusive: October Downtown Condo Sales
- September 28th, 2010 - Updated: Building-by-Building Monthly Condo Fees
- May 12th, 2010 - Hilton Condo Owners Sue Over Quality Problems
- April 12th, 2010 - Condo Liquidity Analysis: Will You Be Able to Sell?
- March 8th, 2010 - Exclusive: 2009 Condo MLS Sales Review
- December 28th, 2009 - Exclusive: November Condo Sales Volume Strong, Prices Moderate
- November 3rd, 2009 - Exclusive: Strong October & September Downtown Condo Sales
- April 27th, 2009 - Exclusive: March Downtown Condo Sales Disappoint
- March 30th, 2009 - Condo Values by Building: Austintowers Exclusive
- November 26th, 2008 - How Many Units Exist Today in Downtown Austin?
- September 28th, 2007 - Downtown Condo Tour This Sunday
- May 6th, 2007 - Now Available: Real-time Condo Listings!