Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
Overview of Plaza Lofts
One of the first downtown Austin condo projects. Notable for it’s location directly across from Republic Square Park. When completed, the building received a high rating from the Austin green building program. Rooftop swimming pool and deck.
- 12 Floors
- 174 Feet
- 60 dwellings (approximately)
- Completed in 2004
- Unit Types: One Bedrooms, Two Bedrooms
- 11-13 foot ceilings
- Current Phase: Complete
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Developer: The Sutton Company
- Architect: Morris Architecture
- March 25th, 2022 - At Fifth and Trinity, a Downtown Austin Tower Plan Hits an Invisible Wall
- October 28th, 2021 - The Republic Tower Rides Again
- October 8th, 2021 - Hanover Republic Square is Downtown Austin’s Remarkable New Normal
- February 21st, 2019 - Meet Hanover Republic Square, Bringing 44 Floors of Apartments Downtown
- January 8th, 2019 - Take a Look at the 45-Story Apartment Tower Headed for Fifth and Lavaca
- September 19th, 2018 - Let’s Remember the Hotel ZaZa, Topped Out and Mysterious in Downtown Austin
- September 14th, 2018 - Central Austin Development Roundup: Fresh Buildings Found Here
- July 13th, 2018 - Central Austin Development Roundup: We See Buildings Everywhere
- April 18th, 2018 - Republic Tower Project Planned for Downtown Block at 308 Guadalupe
- September 26th, 2017 - A Closer Look at Plans for Block 71, Downtown’s Latest Transformation
- November 15th, 2016 - The Odd Thing About Austin’s Skyline
- June 25th, 2015 - A Fourth Street Flurry of Office Development in Downtown Austin
- February 12th, 2015 - New Travis County Courthouse Proposal: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
- February 15th, 2013 - IBC Bank Tower (Block 51) Set For March Groundbreaking After Delay
- October 26th, 2012 - Hotel Zaza Coming To Downtown Austin
- June 21st, 2012 - New, Improved Building-by-Building Condo Listings!
- April 23rd, 2012 - Two More 50-Story Towers Proposed
- March 14th, 2012 - Nokonah shows strong Price Appreciation, 360 Growth Flat
- January 21st, 2012 - Exclusive: Full Year Analysis of 2011 Downtown Austin Condo Sales
- December 15th, 2011 - Plaza Lofts: Once You Move In, You Don’t Move Out
- April 10th, 2011 - Exclusive: March Condo Sales Fall, Prices Increase
- January 24th, 2011 - Analysis: 2010 Condo Sales Results
- September 28th, 2010 - Updated: Building-by-Building Monthly Condo Fees
- April 12th, 2010 - Condo Liquidity Analysis: Will You Be Able to Sell?
- November 3rd, 2009 - Exclusive: Strong October & September Downtown Condo Sales
- September 25th, 2009 - Exclusive: Building-by-Building Condo Fees
- March 30th, 2009 - Condo Values by Building: Austintowers Exclusive
- November 26th, 2008 - How Many Units Exist Today in Downtown Austin?
- October 26th, 2008 - New York Times: Downtown Austin is Attractive Second Home Location
- August 8th, 2008 - New Apartment Tower to be Built in Warehouse District
- July 12th, 2008 - Updated: Building-by-Building Monthly Condo Fees
- April 28th, 2008 - 2008 Downtown Condo Property Assessments: Shockingly Modest Growth
- October 27th, 2007 - Austonian Condo Fees Set a New Record!
- September 28th, 2007 - Downtown Condo Tour This Sunday
- September 15th, 2007 - The Monthly Cost of Luxury Living
- July 27th, 2007 - Updated: Condo Fees by Building
- June 6th, 2007 - Condo Fees by Building
- May 6th, 2007 - Now Available: Real-time Condo Listings!