Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Plaza Lofts for sale.
(all data current as of 4/9/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of Plaza Lofts
One of the first downtown Austin condo projects. Notable for it’s location directly across from Republic Square Park. When completed, the building received a high rating from the Austin green building program. Rooftop swimming pool and deck.
- 12 Floors
- 174 Feet
- 60 dwellings (approximately)
- Completed in 2004
- Unit Types: One Bedrooms, Two Bedrooms
- 11-13 foot ceilings
- Current Phase: Complete
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Developer: The Sutton Company
- Architect: Morris Architecture
- February 21st, 2019 - Meet Hanover Republic Square, Bringing 44 Floors of Apartments Downtown
- January 8th, 2019 - Take a Look at the 45-Story Apartment Tower Headed for Fifth and Lavaca
- September 19th, 2018 - Let’s Remember the Hotel ZaZa, Topped Out and Mysterious in Downtown Austin
- September 14th, 2018 - Central Austin Development Roundup: Fresh Buildings Found Here
- July 13th, 2018 - Central Austin Development Roundup: We See Buildings Everywhere
- April 18th, 2018 - Republic Tower Project Planned for Downtown Block at 308 Guadalupe
- September 26th, 2017 - A Closer Look at Plans for Block 71, Downtown’s Latest Transformation
- November 15th, 2016 - The Odd Thing About Austin’s Skyline
- June 25th, 2015 - A Fourth Street Flurry of Office Development in Downtown Austin
- February 12th, 2015 - New Travis County Courthouse Proposal: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
- February 15th, 2013 - IBC Bank Tower (Block 51) Set For March Groundbreaking After Delay
- October 26th, 2012 - Hotel Zaza Coming To Downtown Austin
- June 21st, 2012 - New, Improved Building-by-Building Condo Listings!
- April 23rd, 2012 - Two More 50-Story Towers Proposed
- March 14th, 2012 - Nokonah shows strong Price Appreciation, 360 Growth Flat
- January 21st, 2012 - Exclusive: Full Year Analysis of 2011 Downtown Austin Condo Sales
- December 15th, 2011 - Plaza Lofts: Once You Move In, You Don’t Move Out
- April 10th, 2011 - Exclusive: March Condo Sales Fall, Prices Increase
- January 24th, 2011 - Analysis: 2010 Condo Sales Results
- September 28th, 2010 - Updated: Building-by-Building Monthly Condo Fees
- April 12th, 2010 - Condo Liquidity Analysis: Will You Be Able to Sell?
- November 3rd, 2009 - Exclusive: Strong October & September Downtown Condo Sales
- September 25th, 2009 - Exclusive: Building-by-Building Condo Fees
- March 30th, 2009 - Condo Values by Building: Austintowers Exclusive
- November 26th, 2008 - How Many Units Exist Today in Downtown Austin?
- October 26th, 2008 - New York Times: Downtown Austin is Attractive Second Home Location
- August 8th, 2008 - New Apartment Tower to be Built in Warehouse District
- July 12th, 2008 - Updated: Building-by-Building Monthly Condo Fees
- April 28th, 2008 - 2008 Downtown Condo Property Assessments: Shockingly Modest Growth
- October 27th, 2007 - Austonian Condo Fees Set a New Record!
- September 28th, 2007 - Downtown Condo Tour This Sunday
- September 15th, 2007 - The Monthly Cost of Luxury Living
- July 27th, 2007 - Updated: Condo Fees by Building
- June 6th, 2007 - Condo Fees by Building
- May 6th, 2007 - Now Available: Real-time Condo Listings!