Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Shore Condos for sale.
(all data current as of 8/15/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of The Shore Condos
Located in the Rainey Street District of downtown Austin, and completed in 2009, The Shore Condos was developed in tandem with the adjacent Hotel Van Zandt where it has private entry to the hotel’s amenities and street level cafe.
- 23 Floors
- 192 dwellings
- 176 feet tall
- Completed in 2008
- Unit Types: Studios, One Bedrooms, Two Bedrooms, Three bedrooms
- 24-hour Concierge
- Conference room
- Laundry pick-up
- Direct access to hike & bike trail
- Architect: WDG Architecture
- Budget: $55 million
- Current Phase: Complete
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Developer: Trammell Crow
- May 10th, 2019 - Here’s How We Fix Rainey Street
- April 11th, 2019 - Here’s the Travis, Bringing 50 Floors of Apartments to the Rainey Street District
- March 1st, 2018 - Inside the 70 Rainey Condo Tower, Underway on Downtown’s Eastern Edge
- November 20th, 2017 - Rainey Street’s 9-Story Mixed-Use Project Moves Forward
- August 18th, 2017 - Austin’s Tower Vaporware: An Extremely Sad Downtown Field Guide
- December 3rd, 2015 - Demolition of Brinks as Homewood Suites Hotel Prepares Site For Construction
- May 22nd, 2015 - Downtown Austin Creek News
- April 4th, 2015 - 70 Rainey – New Renderings of Downtown Austin’s Next Condo Tower
- March 27th, 2013 - Rainey Street District Drawing More Development
- June 21st, 2012 - New, Improved Building-by-Building Condo Listings!
- April 8th, 2007 - Huge Downtown Plot Available for Development