Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Brazos Place Condos For Sale.
(all data current as of 4/19/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of Brazos Place condos
Conversion of 1948 building to residential lofts. The original building was designed by Hugo Franz Keuhne, founder of the school of architecture at the University of Texas, to be the Commodore Perry Hotel. In 1984, the hotel was converted into an office building and renamed One Commodore Plaza. Today, the property has been transformed into a mixed-use development.
- 14 Floors
- 140 Feet
- 72 dwellings (approximately)
- Completed in 2008
- Unit Types: One Bedrooms, Two Bedrooms, Three Bedrooms
Loft style apartments with concrete floors and exposed ductwork. Jetted tubs. Parking in adjacent building. All units include onsite storage and access to the rooftop terrace.
- 24-hour Concierge
- Street level market
- Current Phase: Complete
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Developer: Pomeroy Reinhart Stration Development (PRS)
- June 21st, 2012 - New, Improved Building-by-Building Condo Listings!
- March 14th, 2012 - Nokonah shows strong Price Appreciation, 360 Growth Flat
- January 21st, 2012 - Exclusive: Full Year Analysis of 2011 Downtown Austin Condo Sales
- November 7th, 2011 - Exclusive: October Condo Sales Set New Records
- April 10th, 2011 - Exclusive: March Condo Sales Fall, Prices Increase
- September 28th, 2010 - Updated: Building-by-Building Monthly Condo Fees
- April 12th, 2010 - Condo Liquidity Analysis: Will You Be Able to Sell?
- March 1st, 2010 - Sabine Auction Results!
- February 22nd, 2010 - Sabine Auction Pricing Analysis: Looking at MLS Sales
- February 8th, 2010 - Sabine Auction Update
- January 11th, 2010 - Sabine Auction Planned for February
- August 10th, 2009 - Analysis: Understanding New Condo Pricing and Risk
- August 4th, 2009 - Sage Announces Auction Plan: Here We Go Again
- July 11th, 2009 - 25 Bel Air Loft Condo Units to Be Auctioned
- June 19th, 2009 - EXCLUSIVE: Downtown Condo Market Surges
- May 17th, 2009 - Brazos Place Auction Results: All Units Sell, 29% Discount
- May 7th, 2009 - Brazos Place: Auction Fine Print
- May 1st, 2009 - Star Riverside Auction: Bizarre Side Show or Outright Scam?
- April 28th, 2009 - CNN Report: Condo Auctions Common (Mentions Brazos Place)
- April 27th, 2009 - Exclusive: March Downtown Condo Sales Disappoint
- April 22nd, 2009 - Analysis: Brazos Place Auction
- April 21st, 2009 - Surprise “Fire Sale”: 20 Brazos Place Units in Upcoming Auction
- March 30th, 2009 - Condo Values by Building: Austintowers Exclusive
- November 26th, 2008 - How Many Units Exist Today in Downtown Austin?
- August 12th, 2008 - Brazos Place Opens to Residents, Units Still Available
- March 14th, 2007 - The Condo Conversion Wave