- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Barton Place Condos.
(all data current as of 2/22/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Barton Place Condos
– 6 Floors / 75 Feet
– 270 Units
– Units from 683 – 1732 SF
– Unit Types: 1,2,3 beds
– Local owners and developers — Constructive Ventures and CVI partners have been in involved in Nokonah, Spring, Pedernales, Saltillo Lofts, TwentyOne24, and Este.
– Concierge: Virtual concierge
– Pool: Lap pool with outdoor kitchen and lounge area
– Gym: Indoor gym with cardio equiment and free weights. Indoor yoga studio.
– Parking: Underground garage
– Rooftop terrace with outdoor kitchen and outdoor yoga studio. Courtyard areas with enormous preserved native Pecan trees. BartonPlace Sport Club featuring fitness activities specifially for residents. Community garden.
– Completed in 2010
– Current Phase: Complete
– Budget: $85M Million
– Total SF: 283,000
– Developer: Constructive Ventures – www.constructiveventures.com
– Architects: Boka Powell
- December 28th, 2011 - NPR: Austin Too Expensive for Musicians
- June 8th, 2011 - DAB Reporting 40 New Building Closings in May
- November 12th, 2010 - BartonPlace: 57% Sold
- September 28th, 2010 - Updated: Building-by-Building Monthly Condo Fees
- September 25th, 2009 - Exclusive: Building-by-Building Condo Fees
- August 17th, 2009 - BartonPlace July Construction Update
- April 20th, 2009 - BartonPlace Construction Update & Pictures
- September 3rd, 2008 - Development Update: The other 13 Buildings Rising Downtown
- May 3rd, 2008 - With Strong Sales, BartonPlace Construction Begins
- March 1st, 2008 - BartonPlace Approved by City, To Begin Construction
- January 19th, 2008 - New Condo Listings: Spring, Barton Place, Bridges on the Park
- November 12th, 2007 - New Project: “Zilker Place Condos”
- October 27th, 2007 - BartonPlace Sells 61 units, Lines Up Financing
- September 6th, 2007 - BartonPlace Shows Condo Demand is Still Strong