Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Bridges On The Park.
(all data current as of 12/3/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of Bridges On The Park condos
An amenity-rich mid-rise building with enviable location, this 2.5 Acre site sits at South Lamar near Riverside and Lady Bird Lake. The site has direct access to the hike and bike trail and great views of downtown.
- 6 Floors
- 61 Feet
- 104 dwellings (approximately)
- Completed in 2008
- Unit Types: One Bedrooms, Two Bedrooms
Each residence has access to private on-site storage room.
- 24-hour Concierge
- Fire pit/li>
- Current Phase: Complete
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Architect: Rhode:Hurt
- Developer: CLB Partners, LLC/li>
- April 25th, 2019 - South Lamar’s Dead Taco Cabana Rides Again, With a Hotel and Condos on Deck
- March 28th, 2017 - Uneasy Neighbors: Zilker Residents Want to Keep Downtown “Downtown”
- March 4th, 2015 - Adios Taco Cabana
- June 21st, 2012 - New, Improved Building-by-Building Condo Listings!
- March 3rd, 2009 - On Sale! Bridges on the Park Now 20% Off?
- September 3rd, 2008 - Development Update: The other 13 Buildings Rising Downtown
- April 7th, 2008 - Who is Buying Downtown: 5 Statistics that Summarize Downtown Condo Demographics
- January 19th, 2008 - New Condo Listings: Spring, Barton Place, Bridges on the Park
- September 28th, 2007 - Downtown Condo Tour This Sunday
- March 4th, 2007 - Major Austin Towers Site Update