- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Tyndall Condos.
(all data current as of 7/5/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Designed by Humphreys & Partners Architects. The Tyndall is an Austin condo project by Momark Development and is situated amongst other dense residential projects, and will deliver with 23,000 sf of amenities for its residents. To read more about the project’s design, click here.
- Number of residences = 182 condos
- Total size = 171,237 SF
- Height = 70 ft
- 1bds – $275,000 up to $495,000
- 2bds – $499,000 up to $825,000
- Penthouses – $850,000 up to $1,650,000
- Pool = Yes
- Gym = Yes
- Parking = Yes
- Dog Park = Yes
- Zoning Status: CS-MU-NCCD-NP
- Developer: Momark Development/Mathias Partners
- Architects: Humphreys & Partners Architects
- Interior Design: Joel Mozersky
- Landscape Architects: dwg.
- January 28th, 2022 - Former State Pension Office Could Host Tower in Downtown’s ‘Innovation District’
- August 6th, 2021 - Offices With Downtown Views Head for an East Seventh Street Hilltop
- July 20th, 2021 - Swede Hill Infill Could Stretch Austin’s ‘Innovation District’ East Across I-35
- July 15th, 2021 - Meet the Avenir, East Austin’s Latest Downtown-Adjacent Apartment Tower
- January 22nd, 2020 - Here’s How Austin Should Grow in the 2020s, According to Austin
- August 7th, 2019 - At La Vista de Lopez, an East Austin Holdout Imagines a Tower of Its Own
- December 11th, 2018 - Senior Housing Tower Planned Behind East Austin’s Historic Lopez House
- November 9th, 2018 - Our Fall Survey Results Are In, and Here’s What We’ve Learned
- September 5th, 2018 - The Tyndall’s On Deck in East Austin
- December 28th, 2015 - Tyndall condos at Robertson Hill