The Spring condos, an attractive 42-story green-colored building just south of Whole Foods, is under construction and selling quickly. According to the marketing center, construction began on July 24th and completion is expected Spring of 2009. As of today, 40% of units have already been sold.
We have learned of additional details of the planned project:
– 75’ lap pool on the 5th floor with an outdoor kitchen
– Private dining for rent with a full kitchen
– Gas cooking
– All 2 and 3 bedroom residences are corner units with 180 degree views
– 2 and 3 bedroom units come with 2 reserved parking spaces
– There is a rentable guest suite available to building residents
– Bosch appliances are standard
– Pets allowed
– Designed as a Green building
The latest renderings or shown below — and we’ve updated the full AustinTowers profile on on the project.