Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
Reservations to begin in 2019.
Overview of 44 East Ave
Located towards the southeast of the Rainey District, 44 East Avenue is the first condominium project in Austin by Vancouver developer, IntraCorp.
- 49 Floors
- 322 dwellings (approximately)
- 570-feet tall
- Expected to deliver in late 2022
- Architect: Page
- Interiors: Michael Hsu Office of Architecture
- Landscape: dwg.
- Current Phase: Planned
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Developer: Intracorp
- July 19th, 2019 - At Least 12 Mobility Upgrades Planned for the Rainey Street District
- June 28th, 2019 - A Closer Look at the 17th and Guadalupe Residential Tower
- June 21st, 2019 - Take a Closer Look at the Travis, the Rainey District’s New Tallest Tower
- April 11th, 2019 - Here’s the Travis, Bringing 50 Floors of Apartments to the Rainey Street District
- April 1st, 2019 - Getting to Know 44 East Avenue, Raising the Roof in the Rainey Street District
- March 8th, 2019 - Central Austin Development Roundup: New Views and New Towers
- November 17th, 2018 - A Closer Look at 44 East Avenue, the Rainey District’s Tallest Tower Plan
- October 18th, 2018 - Welcome to the New East Avenue
- October 3rd, 2018 - 51-Story Rainey Street District Condo Tower Announced at 44 East Avenue