Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all 44 east.
(all data current as of 12/3/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of 44 East Ave
Located towards the southeast of the Rainey District, 44 East Avenue is the first condominium project in Austin by Vancouver developer, IntraCorp.
- 49 Floors
- 322 dwellings (approximately)
- 570-feet tall
- Expected to deliver in late 2022
- Architect: Page
- Interiors: Michael Hsu Office of Architecture
- Landscape: dwg.
- Current Phase: Planned
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Developer: Intracorp
- November 19th, 2020 - Natiivo Is Officially Topped Out at 33 Floors in the Rainey Street District
- October 15th, 2020 - Central Austin Development Roundup: We’re Going Downtown Again
- July 23rd, 2020 - Go ‘Beyond the Fence’ at 44 East Avenue With This Documentary Series
- July 3rd, 2020 - Remember the Rainey Street Trailhead Project? Don’t Worry, It’s Still Alive
- May 29th, 2020 - Central Austin Development Roundup: We’re Still Building These, Folks
- January 6th, 2020 - Here’s What a Decade of Growth Looks Like on Rainey Street
- November 14th, 2019 - We’ve Got Two Options for a Snazzed-Up Trailhead in the Rainey Street District
- October 14th, 2019 - With Groundbreaking Later This Month, 44 East Avenue is 25 Percent Sold
- October 3rd, 2019 - Take a Fresh Look at Natiivo, the Rainey Street District’s ‘Home Sharing’ Tower
- September 18th, 2019 - Dig This Pretty Sweet Model of Austin’s Upcoming 44 East Condo Tower
- September 6th, 2019 - A Better Trailhead’s on the Way for Rainey Street’s Hikers and Bikers
- July 19th, 2019 - At Least 12 Mobility Upgrades Planned for the Rainey Street District
- June 28th, 2019 - A Closer Look at the 17th and Guadalupe Residential Tower
- June 21st, 2019 - Take a Closer Look at the Travis, the Rainey District’s New Tallest Tower
- April 11th, 2019 - Here’s the Travis, Bringing 50 Floors of Apartments to the Rainey Street District
- April 1st, 2019 - Getting to Know 44 East Avenue, Raising the Roof in the Rainey Street District
- March 8th, 2019 - Central Austin Development Roundup: New Views and New Towers
- November 17th, 2018 - A Closer Look at 44 East Avenue, the Rainey District’s Tallest Tower Plan
- October 18th, 2018 - Welcome to the New East Avenue
- October 3rd, 2018 - 51-Story Rainey Street District Condo Tower Announced at 44 East Avenue