Tip: Learn more about this building by using the form below to speak with a TOWERS’ condo specialist.
The Independent is new construction and availability is subject to change.
Inquire using the form below or call TOWERS Realty 512-236-8898 for additional information.
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Independent Austin.
(all data current as of 4/24/2019)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Overview of The Independent Condos
- 58 Floors
- 370 dwellings (approximately)
- Unit Types: One Bedrooms, Two Bedrooms, Three Bedroom, Penthouse
- Several residences will have “protected views” of Lake and Hill Country
- Pool facing Lady Bird Lake
- Retail and/or Restaurant
- Architect: Rhode Partners
- Current Phase: Construction
- Zoning Status: Approved
- Listing Broker: Urbanspace Real Estate + Interiors (represents seller)
- Developer: Aspen Heights, Constructive Ventures
- March 26th, 2019 - Google’s New Home at Block 185 is Downtown Austin’s Next Signature Tower
- February 14th, 2019 - An Unexpected Tower Arrives in Downtown Austin’s Northwest Gap
- February 9th, 2019 - Take a Peek at Downtown Austin’s Future Skyline
- December 27th, 2018 - Closings have begun at Fifth & West
- November 9th, 2018 - Our Fall Survey Results Are In, and Here’s What We’ve Learned
- September 14th, 2018 - Central Austin Development Roundup: Fresh Buildings Found Here
- August 1st, 2018 - What We Talk About When We Talk About ‘Signature Towers’ in Austin
- June 28th, 2018 - Five Takeaways From the Shoal Creek Conservancy’s New Trail Plan
- June 11th, 2018 - Engineering the Independent, Austin’s Next Tallest Tower
- June 8th, 2018 - VIDEO: Aerial Views From Downtown Austin to West Campus
- May 24th, 2018 - Central Austin Development Roundup: Towers, Trails, and Everything Else
- March 12th, 2018 - Here’s What We Learned From Our Fabulous Austin Survey
- March 1st, 2018 - Inside the 70 Rainey Condo Tower, Underway on Downtown’s Eastern Edge
- November 17th, 2017 - The Independent Wins 2017 Design Award From American Architecture Prize
- August 24th, 2017 - FIRST LOOK: Austin Proper, Under Construction in the 2nd Street District
- June 19th, 2017 - 308 Guadalupe, Downtown’s Next Tallest Tower?
- September 15th, 2016 - With Seaholm Condos 100% sold, Developer Sells the Retail and Office
- May 28th, 2015 - Downtown Austin Development Update
- May 22nd, 2015 - Downtown Austin Creek News
- December 19th, 2014 - Will The Independent Condos Become Austin’s Tallest Tower?
- February 2nd, 2012 - Waller Update: 9 Design Teams Selected
- May 6th, 2011 - UrbanOutfitters to Open in Prime W Retail Space